10.20.2008

Tradition!

There are a couple of things I like to do around Halloween. One of those, no surprise here, is to carve pumpkins. The other is to make lots of caramel apples. Inevitably, Allen eats only 1 or 2 and I have to finish the rest. Waste not, want not, right? This year, I've decided to make just a couple though. Lastly, I like to make frosted sugar cookies in Halloween shapes.
Last night, we made the sugar cookies. When it comes to baking, I'm a "from scratch" kind of girl. But, I took help from the store this year and got the bag-o-dough kind that is ready in no time flat. No refrigeration either. Super easy and fun, especially with a 2 year old who wants to do everything right now!

Video of Lexi making cookies.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun activity--Lexi looks like she's loving it! Pretty cookies and yummy, too!

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.