10.31.2008

Just In Time

Today, I put Lexi down at 1 for her quiet time. At 2, she was still talking to her babies, but fairly quiet. At 2:20, I hear some loud thuds and something about the blue baby. I had decided that if she wasn't down by 3, I'd go get her. Well, she made my job easy.

I was lounging on the couch in the recliner trying to relax for a few minutes. Just a few minutes after the thud and blue baby noise, I hear "What are you doing?" as she comes around the corner. What am I doing!?!!!! Yup, she jumped out of her crib.

I took her back in her room and asked her to show me how she had gotten out. As you'll see, she was all too willing to comply. We'll be moving the rocker tonight, that's for sure. Tomorrow is the big transition to the "big girl bed" and I guess it's just in time, too.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.