7.24.2009

Sometimes I Don't Want To...

  • Read my scriptures every day
  • Eat healthy food
  • Go to church
  • Workout
  • Respond with kindness
  • Give of myself
  • Be a human jungle gym
  • Practice ABC's over and over and over...again
  • Fulfill my calling to the best of my abilities
  • Make healthy lunches every. single. day.
  • Create a healthy menu for dinner every. single. freakin'. night.
  • Be the example
  • Be patient
  • Put the laundry away
  • Clean the house
  • Shower and do my hair and do my makeup and put on clothes that don't even fit that great
But, I'll feel better if I do.

1 comment:

Poetry of Life said...

Good for you. I don't care most of the time. If my kids are alive; not bleeding and fed, I've called it a good day. My goal is that I'll care again someday...

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.