7.08.2009

Natural History Museum

We received an invite to the NHM in Albuquerque. With the hot weather, the kids haven't been able to get out of the house very much. My brilliant friend called up and suggested we go. I could hear her kids in the background and I'm sure she could hear mine. Clearly, every one needed out of the house. So, we packed up and made our way to town.




See the big smile? Addie just had the ride of her life. While I was busy taking the picture of the stupid dinosaur, the stroller took off down the ramped walkway. Thankfully, my friend called out, "Addie!" and pointed as the stroller careened down the ramp. I caught up to her just before she crashed into the wall. Nice.

3 comments:

ahners said...

Thanks for calling me brilliant! I still chuckled at the Addie incident. Hey, misery loves company. Glad I am not the only mom to do that!

marti said...

When we have kids, I hope they are half as cute as yours! ( luckily, i have half the same genes...)

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun outing! Glad you got Addie back! :)

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.