7.08.2009

California - Part Three

Saturday evening we went to the fireworks. We always see lots of friends and family there. The kids run and play, the men run and play, and the women talk and keep every one under control. It's usually a really fun time. This year was no exception.


Addie stayed happily awake for the entire evening. She laughed and clapped through the fireworks show.

I don't think Brent got to sit for a minute! Lexi was all over him the whole evening. He indulged her and she had a blast!
If I were some kind of super photo lady, I would have adjusted the settings to the pictures would be better. But, this is what I got.

Happy 4th of July!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of Lexi being swung around! She looks like she is having so much fun. I also love Lexi's dress....it is SOOO cute!
And has anyone told you that Addie has some resemblance to your dad?

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.