7.07.2009

Just Wondering

I'm interrupting this series of posts to make an important announcement:

I'm sure you've noticed, I put my bylines for pictures below the picture. I do this because that is how newspapers and magazines and other publications label their photos. But, I can see how this would be confusing.

So, I'm putting it out there to the readers: How do you label your pics? Do you like it on top or bottom? (you can smile) Does it depend on the blog post and picture? Do you ever think about it?

Thanks for the feedback.

2 comments:

Brent Riddle said...

i like it on the bottom. and yes i'm smiling.

Anonymous said...

For me it depends on the post, how long the post is and the photo size.
I have had to put it by the side of the photo and I prefer underneath the photos.

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.