8.05.2008

A Lazy Morning

Today was a little different for Lexi and I. We've had rain since about 2 a.m. so my lessons were cancelled. I decided to cancel with the sitter, too, and we just hung out at home. Usually, we're up and gone by 7:30 so I can drop her at the sitters and get to my lessons by 8 a.m.

She slept in until almost 8 a.m. which is a nice break from me having to get her up most of the time. We lazed around a bit. Lexi isn't a big breakfast eater, but I offered her Mickey Mouse pancakes and she actually said yes. I'm not a very good cook with the breakfast menu so I've been working on making perfect MM pancakes. I added some cinnamon and sugar to the batter and she ate a whole MM pancake herself. I always make lots and freeze them in baggies so when she will eat, I can pull them out quick and have a fun breakfast.


Sometimes, Lexi pretends she is Cookie Monster. The syrup makes for a little extra clean up, and we don't usually let her do this with regular food, but I let it go this time and she had fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This girl is toooooooooooo cute! I love the MM pancakes!

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.