8.16.2008

The Great Finale

I've been searching for these clips for a week now. Allen and I loved watching So You Think You Can Dance this season. There were lots of great performances, but this one featuring two guest dancers just blew our minds. You'll have to click on the link since I can't copy the video (click on video to see), but it's amazing. Another one of my favorites was this number (click on number to see).

I have to say, my favorite dancer was Will and he was voted off a few weeks ago. I thought he had great talent and versatility. So what if he seemed aloof? He obviously had a little personality 'cause his James Brown solo (click on solo to see) was pretty good. He was amazing, I thought. Behind him, I was pretty impressed with Katee. Here's Will and Katee together. (click on together to see)

Of course, Joshua and Twitch were very fun to watch and did really well with the different genres despite their individual focus as hip hop dancers. You have to admit that Joshua is one of the most athletic guys considering he's as wide as he is tall. All in all, we had a great time watching the show and will probably be addicted next year too.

1 comment:

Silcox Stories said...

I'm sure you can only imagine how hooked I was to the show. Will was one of my favorites. I think the final 4 should have been Chelsea, Katee, Will and Twitch. I love the piece that Katee and Will did, and let me tell you how lucky they were to work with those choreographers! My other favorite piece was Bleeding Love with Chelsea and Mark, by Tabitha and Napoleon (who were on fire this year)!

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.