8.12.2008

Diaper woes continued

If you think you're sick of reading about this, imagine how sick I am of dealing with it. Last night, I put a plus size, super long, extra absorbent maxi pad in Lexi's overnight diaper. The poor thing thought she had pooped her pants and was walking around bow legged and pulling at her shorts. But, she was dry this morning.

This afternoon, I changed her right before her nap. She woke up early because her diaper had leaked yet again. She was in her diaper a total of 1.5 hours and her shorts were soaked and her sheets too.

I've had at least 2 leaky diapers a day for the last 7 days. So far I've confirmed my hatred for Huggies diapers, pondered the notion that she may have a health condition since she pees so much, and have mastered making the crib in about 20 seconds flat.

2 comments:

Silcox Stories said...

This is out of control. What's your next plan of attack? Yet another brand? I have never been a Huggies fan, don't bother with Luv's, I tried them with Lauren to cut costs, well it didn't cut cost b/c she went through them twice as fast! Pampers have always been my favorite, but I've never had this extreme of a problem. I really do feel for you!

Lewis Times said...

I don't know or understand. We're cheap and use Target. I started there and when they worked I didn't bother with the more expensive brands. Maybe potty training is in demand? Abie would go a lot but only a little each time at first. Hold out on the water and juice?

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.