8.11.2008

Stop the Madness!

Well, I thought they had worked. We had one leak-free night. Since then, every morning, a load of wash is now part of our routine. Aaahhh! I'm so frustrated. I mean, really, there are kids that are way bigger than Lexi who don't have leaky diapers all of the time.

We've tried every brand, different sizes, and even the super duper overnight ones. I hear they sell liners and I guess that will be our next step. If those don't work then what? Besides pushing her into potty training, what else am I to do? Just get used to the laundry? (The idea of her sleeping in urine is too much for me, though.) Put two diapers on? Buy adult Depends and hope that they might contain the overflow? How do I stop the madness?

2 comments:

twinzmama said...

I can't imagine how frustrating and how annoying it is to have to do the same laundry everyday, I'm sure Lexi is not happy about it either since she has to go without her lovies. If I hear of any great ideas I will definitely let you know!!

Lewis Times said...

A friend told me to buy the next size...ofcourse, maybe she's already there? Abie moved to 5's for overnight before her weight matched. But now she's all but trained! Yippee!

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.