12.08.2008

Pics

I took a look at our blog and what a bunch of text. Great place for me to write, really boring for those who want to see us (well, Lexi, really).

Here's some pics of Lexi's latest habit. She has been sleeping, watching TV, and just hanging out in the laundry baskets. If one isn't available, she finds it and drags it out. If they are being used, she get the actual hamper and drags it out. She puts her pillow, babies, juice and blanket in there and is as happy as a clam. We could have saved so much time and energy and just bought her a deluxe laundry hamper rather than nice furniture for her room. Live and learn!


Here, she told me she was busy reading her book. It's a book about sleep training for babies. Looks like Lexi's in charge.

Getting ready to go to bed.


I'm also going to post some pics of myself. I have to admit, it ain't pretty. Here are some stats:

  • 20 lbs. gained
  • measuring 40.5 cm
  • no makeup
  • late at night = swelling in full effect
  • yeah, I took an ambien too.


So, um, things are looking pretty wide here to me. The picture below is for comparison sakes. I was just about 30 weeks pregnant with Lexi. I did have make up on, though.


I remember feeling soooo pregnant, too.

4 comments:

Silcox Stories said...

HOLY DIFFERENCE! I wish I had taken comparision pictures. I'm sure I was the smallest with Tyler and biggest with Lauren!

Unknown said...

Wow Traci! The comparison is, well, huge! Dare I say you look like you could have twins!?!?! No wonder you're so uncomfortable! Hang in there!

Unknown said...

P.S. Lexi in the basket is adorable! Sometimes they're so easy to "entertain"! :)

Randi A. said...

Hi there, I've wandered over from Mormon Mommy Blogs.
Your daughter in the laundry basket is SO cute!

And honey I sure hope that baby is on its way, cuz I can only imagine how uncomfy that is! Ah, doesn't make me miss pregnancy at all!

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.