12.01.2008

Family Tag

Well, I thought I'd covered it, but Shannon's latest tag was a family tag so the all about me (as fascinating as I'm sure it was) didn't quite cut it.

1. How many people are in your family?
3, soon to be 4
2. When did you get married?
September 21, 2002
3. Are your children girls or boys?
2 girls
4. What do you do for fun?
Fun? What? Who said anything about life being fun? We like to go to the zoo, go on walks, go hiking, play outside, and anything else that will keep a 2 year old happy for more than 10 minutes.
5. Is your family complete, or do you plan on having more children?
Wouldn't you like to know! Seriously, with our history, we are taking it one at a time and that's about as far as we'll go.

Oh, and I'm supposed to tag 7 people or something, but I don't know 7 people who blog (does that make me a loser?). The people I do know that blog have already been tagged. I guess the buck is going to stop here.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.