5.11.2013

To Infinity and Beyond!

Wait.

May The Force Be With You!

No.

Ok, so I don't know what the cool nerd saying is for Star Trek.

But, I do know that my husband gets to see the cast and crew screening of the new Star Trek movie in San Francisco.

You see, they needed a space ship-like environment for the movie so they filmed it where Allen works at the lab - at the NIF facility.

I knew this was happening because one day Allen came home from work and greeted me by saying, "I was walking down the hallway today and saw this SUPER HOT CHICK in a skin tight outfit walking toward me, and I knew something strange was going on."

As a token of appreciation from the film company, the employees at NIF had the chance to claim two tickets for the screening.

(Oh, look. It's Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before, isn't it?)


Have fun, Allen! 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.