9.10.2008

State Fair

Last night we went to the State Fair. I have a client showing there and went to help school and then groom for today's show. We were given exhibitor passes from my client so we got in for free. Allen met Lexi and I there and we got to see some of the sights before I got to work.

Lexi loved all things animal. We went through the goat/lamb barn. We saw lots of horses, but the novelty has completely worn off there. The local FFA chapters have a small sampling of lots of different baby animals and we saw goats, piglets, puppies, kittens, miniature horses, bunnies and pheasants.





Lexi and I shared a caramel apple too. It was her first ever and she loved it, of course. Allen wrangled her while I helped my client and they took off about 8:00. I got home just before 11 p.m. after schooling and grooming. We had a good time, good weather, and got to hang out with our good friends. Not a bad night, all in all.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.