4.01.2009

Quiet Time? Yeah, Right.

Everyday, Lexi has quiet time. She rarely naps, but will play in her room. She comes out, oh, 65 times during her hour "quiet time" to see if it's over but we try every day anyways. Today, I heard her shut her door and about 5 minutes later, she came out proudly displaying her creativity.When I told her, "Lexi, it's still quiet time..." this is what happened...
Since it was so close to the end of quiet time, I told her to come out so I could braid her hair. It was the firs time ever and she loved it. She asked me to take some pictures (notice she still has her big girl underwear on) and then said, "Thank you Mom!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Her "creativity" is hilarious! But the braided pigtails are adorable!

marti said...

i want to poke her in the belly button.

Queen "B" said...

does she rock or what!fab personality,and is a thinker!! love it

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.