4.15.2009

Wordy Wednesday

How come your fat doesn't fall out (or off, rather) like all of your hair does 3 months after you have a baby?
************************
Lexi's new favorite show is Agent Oso. Except when she says it, it sounds like "Agent A$$hole". I'm sure she's not the only one. Way to go Disney marketing team.
***********************
Why is it that when people help you, you can't complain about it, even if they did a half-a** job? I even asked Allen about this. What if he asked me to dig some post holes for him? I'd do it. They need to be 3 feet deep. What if at about 6 inches, I got tired of doing it "his way" (it is only his way because he happens to be the poor soul who gave me the instruction...fact is that every post hole should be about 3 ft. deep, not because Allen's an anal retentive punk who wants me to work endlessly for no reason) and just quit? He'd go out there, drop his post in and it would fall over on his head. He would fall down with a concussion, cussing me the whole way down. Now, I ask you, is that really helping? Not really. Telling someone you're going to help but insisting you do it YOUR way and they better never, ever, in a million years make any kind of comment about your way or you're never, ever, in a million years going to ever help them again is NOT help. At least not the kind anyone really needs. I mean, if you're really going to help someone, do the job right people.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.