4.10.2009

A Whale Tale

As I was walking by the bathroom this evening, I encountered this:

I think to myself: "Is she talking to the whale?"


Allen yells from her bedroom: "She's talking to the whale!"


Me: Does she do this every night?


A: Yes!


While we're talking, I hear Lexi telling the whale, "It's ok. I love you." She then proceeds to kiss the whale.

I asked Lexi, "What's going on with the whale?"

Lexi: She's sad. She can't find her momma.

Allen (still in the bedroom): Nothing sadder than a whale without its momma.

Lexi (to the whale): I love you whale.

Allen: You can't pay for this kind of stuff.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just toooooo funny! Kids do the "darndest" things! Reading it was almost as good as being there! :)

marti said...

Your blogs about the kids are our comic relief. Whether you post videos of Lexi kamikaze-ing onto the giant pillow, addi jumping around like a kangaroo, or lexi comforting sad whale, Brian and I always crack up!

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.