7.19.2008

Change of scenery

I've noticed, as I've checked out the blogs of others, that mine is pretty dang plain. Everyone who knows me isn't surprised by that fact, though. But change is good, right?

I totally stole this idea from my friend's site. She's been changing it up a lot and I was wondering how. In the top left corner is an unsuspecting box that states exactly where she was getting her creativity from. Since I never come up with cute stuff on my own, I took her link and ran with it.

My original thought behind changing my background was for printing purposes. If I hope to get this bound one day, a black background will be way more difficult to make work out easily than a lighter background. But, the blogger templates aren't too exciting for the most part. I started wondering how some others were getting the variety. It also dawned on me that I can change my template to a very simple one when I actually print the thing rather than be boring for no reason.

So, I can change my background with my mood (black may be back after all), the season, occasion, or just because.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.