4.08.2008

Fun with Nanna

Nanna Case has been in town for the last week to visit. Yesterday, we went to the zoo. Allen met us there for lunch. Lexi had a really good time. Nanna and I had ice cream cones so we had a good time, too...


Lexi with the "ooo - oooo's"


Lexi and Allen at the Polar Bears


This morning, we went to the local park. We hadn't ever been before. Lexi loved the slide. We put her in the swing, but she started to look a little pale and then turned a little green so we took her out. The dogs went with us and had a great time, too.


Is it just me, or is Mia the coolest looking dog ever?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky Nanna! Looks like lots of fun! I've got to hit the zoo with her sometime, too! Luv, Grandma

twinzmama said...

I can't believe how stinkin big that Lexie is getting, I miss her! Glad you can have lots of fun with her, I can't wait for that stage!

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.