4.24.2008

Break on through to the other side

Well, after spiking a 103.7 fever at midnight, Lexi has turned the corner. She is still very tired, but has no fever. No barfing since 9:30 a.m. yesterday, either.

As we were warned, the virus has made its way through her body. So, when I say, "Break on through to the other side", I do mean that literally. Thankfully, her little Pampers have stayed the course. She's been grabbing diapers throughout the day and yelling, "POOOTTT!!!" to let us know when she's ready for another changing of the guard.
Also, she picked up one new term: shart.

(No, I'm not kidding. And yes, she learned it from me.)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.