4.17.2008

Feeling pretty cool

So, being the techno buff that I am, I quickly emailed Laura requesting a lesson in how to add music to my blog once the jealousy surpassed my pride and I was willing to admit I needed some help. No, I couldn't figure it out on my own. But, she has Brent to help so she is automatically hooked in to all things cool in the world of electronics. So, I added some of my favorite songs to the blog. They will play while you read, but if you just want to listen, you can leave the page open and it'll go through them. They are listed at the very bottom of the page if you'd like to see what you're in for. Hope you enjoy rockin' out.
P.S. Thanks B & L.

1 comment:

Brent Riddle said...

Anytime! Just glad my directions made sense!

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.