5.04.2012

Weight Update

- 2.

That makes for a total of - 10. It's been slow going, I'll admit. Easter was touch and go, and it was my birthday so I did indulge a bit.

My goal was to be down the last 20 pounds by production and I've clearly fallen short of that goal. I felt really discouraged, but I didn't give up.

I've been especially careful this last week: no soda, very few carbs, lots of liquids, etc. because of the Annie performances. I feel way more confident when I know I've been eating right.

Wish me luck! Hopefully, I'll break a leg.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You WILL break a leg, because you deserve it! You have been amazing through this whole process! I am amazed at all you do, all you have gone through and your perseverance to reach your goals!! You're AMAZING!

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.