11.04.2011

Screw Who?




Thanks for contacting us. An operator will be with you shortly...


[Kerri] Hi, how may I help you today?     :-)


[Visitor] I'm ordering a replacement false bottom for my oven. I see it has screw holes. Can you tell me what type of screw I'm gonna need to install the part?


[Kerri] In order to search for the correct part, please provide to me the complete model # directly from the appliance data tag.[Kerri] Click Here to Locate Your Model Number


[Visitor] JT912SF3SS is the model number for the oven. The part number is WB63T10034.


[Kerri] One moment please, I am researching this information for you.


[Visitor] thanks


[Kerri] no problem


[Kerri] click here to view diagram[


Kerri] do you see the part you need above?


[Visitor] number 210 from the diagram. i will say the shape in the middle of the bottom isn't an oval on your website though. do you know if that is an issue?


[Kerri] One moment please, I am researching this information for you.


[Kerri]
Stove / Oven / Range False Bottom - WB63T10034

Stove / Oven / Range False Bottom - WB63T10034
$56.50 $44.79 


 

[Visitor] That's the part.


[Kerri]  I hope you enjoyed your experience. If you have time, please visit our Bizrateor Facebook page to let other online shoppers know how we’re doing! If you thought I did an exceptional job assisting you, please mention me in your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a great day! 


[Visitor] I already have the part! I need to know about the screws so I can install it. Can you help me with that information?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.