5.07.2011

Party for One

I made Emily a milk, dairy and gluten free cake complete with milk, dairy and gluten free fondant frosting for her birthday.
I made everyone else cupcakes.
Just in time for the celebration, she finally passed out after all of the day's events.
So Daddy opened her gifts for her.
Look how much she loves her cake!
The ever exuberant Uncle Craig and Aunt Rachel.
I think Claire approved of the cupcakes.
Mass 'o children. They had such a great time.
Seems super excited, huh?!?
Happy Birthday, Emily!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.