8.31.2009

100% Effective

Why waste a perfectly good co-pay to let your doctor abuse your nether parts when you can just pay a short and free visit to my blog and get yourself some excellent birth control? I guarantee it's 100% effective. You only have to take it once, too. Enjoy!



Just before this, Lexi did an incredible Linda Blair impersonation in which her head spun around in a full circle, she spewed forth split pea soup and literally screamed, "I DON'T WANT TO GO POTTY!"

Just in case that initial dose wasn't quite effective, treat yourself to a complimentary sample of the same medicine.



And you are welcome.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What can I say? I thought they never cried? (Because their pictures are always smiley!) That they're cute even when they cry? (Well, they are!) But sorry for those hard times of day-to-day motherhood. The "medicine" reminded me of those times and I know it's hard to take! :) Hang in there...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for making me laugh until I cried! It is good to be back online and catching up on your funny, insightful and imaginative blogs!!!

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.