3.20.2009

You'll Want To Do This - Trust Me!

I just came across a website that lets you make your blog into a book. It's the perfect journal, if you ask me. Here's the link to the website. There is a video tutorial on how to "slurp" your blog straight into book format and then edit as you wish. It will automatically add your photos to the appropriate post, too. It's very easy and can be pretty fast, too. My book for 2008 will have around 250 pages!

Also, you can back up your blog and the comments. This blog can tell you how, but I just used this free service to do this year's stuff.

Have fun!

3 comments:

Silcox Stories said...

I was trying to get last years done to give Germ for Valentine's, but that didn't happen so I'm trying to get it done for his birthday. Isn't it awesome! It makes blogging so worth it and I can't wait for Germ to see that this isn't just for fun!

twinzmama said...

thanks for the info-I'd been wondering how to do it!

Amy Buff said...

You are amazing! THANKS! I've been looking around for just such a site! Whatta lifesaver, so fun!

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.