3.28.2009

Good Reads

I did it! Our book is official. It's not too fancy, but it's done. And, by golly, it's mine!

Here's the link to Riddlez Review 2008. Not that you have to order, but you will be able to see an example of a simple finished copy. You can make yours a lot fancier, if you want. I wanted something simple and done.

Just to give you an idea of what it might cost you to do put your blog into a book here's the stats on mine. It had 238 pages and over 500 photos. I chose a hard bound cover. The total, including shipping, was $75.00. That is awesome, if you ask me.

So, we're recorded, published, memorialized, and ready for the world to read.

2 comments:

Poetry of Life said...

You did that so fast! That's definetly on my to do list.

Unknown said...

What a great way to keep a journal and a family scrapbook! Good job!

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.