1.15.2008

Just a normal day


Lexi and I had a pretty good day today. It's amazing to think about what made today so good. We went to Walmart (the great and spacious building) without any problems and stayed in budget, Lexi took a great nap, she ate a great lunch and she was happy outside. We did make a run to the tack store to take a picture of a saddle I have for sale only to find that the memory card was at home in the printer. So, we high tailed it back home, grabbed the card, and went back. Usually, a day filled with those type of events would make me crazy, but we only had that incident so I'm still feeling pretty good about our accomplishments.
She had a great time feeding horses with me and I thought she looked so cute. I am not biased. ;o)
T

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor Davis! I hadn't realized you sold those couches though! Yep! It makes sense!

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.