1.16.2008

It's the couches!

As you may have read, Davis dog has had a terrible time adjusting. I finally realized today that he is totally lost without his couches. He used to lay on the headrest part of the cushions. This afforded him a quiet, soft place to lay. He could get up and away from Lexi and snuggle down for a good nap. We sold the couches when we moved in (and got really great family, theater style, leather looking sectional cause we finally have a really good sized family room) and he has been lost ever since.
We won't be getting the old couches back so Davis dog will have to adjust. At least he doesn't despise the whole place. He just needs to find his own space. I guess he isn't that different from the rest of us, huh?

1 comment:

fiestyfilly said...

Poor Boston!! Teddy loves the couches and I can see why Davis misses them. I hope he's starting to adjust to the new home. I can't wait to see it! Brian and I miss you guys and little Lexi Lou! Thank you for sharing your blog with us.

:) See you on Friday!
Pamela

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.