6.07.2008

Some of my favorites

Here are some of my favorite pics that I haven't posted:



This was the first day we got to bring her home. I remember thinking, "It took me 8 days to even get to hold this kid. I don't care what anyone says, she's sleeping on my chest as long as I want!" I got the best sleep this day.




Ok, so she does look like me some of the time.


But here, she definitely looks like Allen.



A cool spot we found with Gma and Gpa Riddle last year.

My mom got us this mailbox and we wanted to show her exactly what you can get in the mail with a behemoth like this!


Lexi's first time carving pumpkins.



The great babysitter!

What dog sits like this?

Our ferocious Doberman.


This is such a cute dress! I tried to get Lexi to say cheese. You can see how successful I was.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What memories! So fun to see these pictures! And some new ones for G'ma to save! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Love to see your updates...helps that the child is the absolutely most beautiful baby in the world (ok, so it is my world and no one else's, big deal)

Poetry of Life said...

I remember how little she was! Gosh that was hard. I'm so glad that she has grown into a big smart girl!!! She is way ahead of Ben who is still grunting for most things. Men!

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.