3.11.2008

Spring Cleaning






I love my new office! It's user friendly, clean, easy to clean up and well organized. I have a few finishing touches to really make it awesome, but I already love working out there. Not to mention, the weather is phenomenal so being outside is literally a breath of fresh air.



I Be Streakin feeling great after a good clip

Cocoa also feeling all pristine after a good grooming and clipping

I went to a client's this morning and had two whole hours to clean the barn, clip and groom the horses, and get the place all ready for the horses coming this week. I Be Streakin loves to play and be groomed. He is so comical and fun to be around. I yell to him, "Come here, old man!" and he trots up no matter where you are at. If I drive the Excursion out there, the comes over and puts his head in the drivers side window. I shoo him off and he runs around, tail up in the air, and then comes back like, "Wait, aren't you going to scratch me?" Then, I got Cocoa all prettied up. The horses look so much better with their whiskers gone and all of the hair the shedding combed off. They really like the attention, too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love all the pictures of the finished products! Congratulations at last! :)

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.