3.08.2008

Kids, Kids, Kids

Shannon and Ben left for Boise on Thursday. She came over Wednesday for a few hours to give the movers some space and get out of the mess. I held the babies for a bit, but wasn't that helpful since Lexi was up for some of the time. However, she loved the babies! She kept telling Emily "good girl" and was very cautious around them. She loved to see her Shannon again. We're really going to miss them. But, they have family in Idaho and hopefully, this will be a good career move for Ben. My mom lives about 20 minutes from their new house so I'm thinking we'll see them more often than not.


The next day, Lexi and I cleaned house all day. We must have done 5 loads of laundry, vacuumed, dusted, put up some pictures, re-arranged the dvd collection, and raked the front yard. I was in my bedroom putting away laundry and when I came out, I found Miss Lexi on the kitchen table! She had pulled a chair out, climbed up, and was pouring salt everywhere. She did try to clean it up with some napkins. Overall, we had a great day and really felt good about getting so much done..



1 comment:

Poetry of Life said...

Way to go! It feels good when you feel like you've accomplished something. Congrats! Cute Babies!

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.