11.20.2012

Baby #4 Update

I went in last week to have another ultrasound. This one was to take more pictures of the heart since they didn't get a very good look last time.

Her heart looks just great. Four pretty chambers and a strong beat.

She's grown a lot in the last month. Up from 12 oz. to 1 lb. 15 oz. She's also measuring (length and width wise) almost 2 weeks ahead of my calendar due date. None of this is surprising; all of our kids have been on the big side at birth.

Here's the latest pictures of what's going on in there:
Anything that shows up as white is bone. So, her hand is laying by her upper thigh and her legs are curled up toward her head. She's also laying transverse still. So her head is on the left side of my tummy and her feet on the right - straight across my middle.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.