2.06.2014

Still Alive Over Here

Eeegads. It's been a LOOOONG time since I posted. Some of you probably think I've given up on this poor blog. You might have even stopped checking because every time you do all you see is that picture of me in that giraffe, and you've just had enough of that business.

We are alive. And well. Actually doing really well. Life is just SO busy. I find that with all the kiddos, chores, showering, and generally just being alive, I'm taking up all the hours of my day actually LIVING, and don't have much time to write about living. I mean, a few years ago, I had time to call my mom 2-3 days a week and we talked and it was really nice. Now, I feel like I never talk to her. It's been weeks. It's not for lack of desire; I just don't feel like I ever have a good time to talk. 

Same with blogging. Sure, I could sit down at 10 at night after I've put everyone to bed, done the dishes, played with the dog, folded the laundry, done the grocery shopping, showered, etc, but I just don't want to. I want to lay down. 

And let's face it, I Facebook. A lot. I can put my one-liners out there, and hear back from my peeps and it's like having a social life or something. I like it. 

Plus, I kind of have a few friends I hang out with, and I like that too. So, I choose human interaction over blogging. 

But, this is our family journal and while I'm a great parent-paparazzi, those pictures do no one any good locked up in my phone. 

I have a feeling this blog may morph into more of a photo journal rather than the deep-thoughts-of-Traci journal for a time. 

Emmy likes to sleep with a lot of crap.

Uno. He looks possessed here, but he's actually a pretty decent little dog. 

She has curly hair.


Addie had to have her eyes checked. She got her very own pair of senior citizen type glasses.

Sofia likes to read about animals.
I chopped my hair off. 

Baby piggies.


We had the house cleaners come. I'd never had anyone (besides my poor family - thank you Mom and Marti) clean my house. I was SO embarrassed. We are animals.

Emmy was unhappy about something here. I can't remember what, but she's protesting whatever it is life was doing to her that day.
And then blogger went on the fritz so I couldn't upload anymore pictures.

The end.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.