2.27.2013

What We've Been Up To

Chores.
We all do our part.

Keeping busy while I give a riding lesson.

Every Monday. 
37 weeks
I swear didn't tell them what c-section means, but here they are acting it out during pretend play.
Alexis
Addison
Emily. All from Daddy. 
Cankles.
Planting the winter garden.


Hives.
Complete with swollen joints and a trip to urgent care.

Iron infusions for me.
Colorblind and "weak focusing muscles".
New glasses for Lexi.
More hives.
Despite being on medication.
38 weeks, 2 days. 
We didn't know it then, but this would also be Delivery Day!
And we were totally prepared!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.