5.05.2009

Preschool Time!

It's official! Lexi is signed up for preschool. She starts in August. It's Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-11 a.m. The class has 7 students and is taught by a certified teacher in our neighboring ward. She teaches from her home. She sends the kids mail before the start of the year and has a blog for us parents to see their progress.

I'm so excited for Lexi. I think she will just love having some structured learning time with kids her own age. I'm excited to greet her after class and see what she has learned. I look forward to the enthusiasm I'm sure she'll display at what she is accomplishing each week. As with most developmental shifts, I'm confident the social interaction will propel her to grow up even more quickly and right before our eyes. I'm so happy for her to be able to have these experiences.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome opportunity! Sounds great! What a BIG girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Whoa! I need a rewind button! In one way it is exciting for us to watch all the changes the New Mexico Riddles are experiencing, but on the other.....we wish we were there. Ahhh the memories! What a beautiful life your family has....you are all truly blessed. And I am truly thankful for the blessings. Don't forget to take time and smell the manu....whoops I mean roses ;>)

Love Idaho M

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.