5.19.2008

Weekend with the Riddles

Grandma and Grandpa Riddle were here for a long weekend. Lexi had a blast on all of our outings. Once she learned how to say, "Papa!" she kept yelling at Robert begging for his attention. Being the great Grandpa he is, he was quick to answer. Allen was in hog heaven as we finally had enough people to play Settlers of Catan. I actually played both nights. I did bow out to a game of Mormon Bridge, though, being the card lover (read: intense sarcasm) I am.

The weather had been thunderstorms and rain, but it cleared up during their visit so we enjoyed lots of outdoor time.

By the Rio Grande

Lexi hanging onto her trusty "handles" at the zoo

Lexi and Allen at the park in Old Town

3 comments:

Poetry of Life said...

So Cute!!!! I was wondering if you were still alive?! Let me know how life is!

twinzmama said...

How fun! Glad you got to do so much! Good job on being such a sport and playing games, I know it's your fave thing to do. I too wondered if you were still alive so glad to know you are, thanks for the email!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the terrific visit! We had a great time ... miss Lexi already! Cute pictures, too! We wondered what she'd think when she woke up the morning we left and wondered where all the "fun" had gone! :-)
Love, G/G

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.