5.22.2009

Day to Day

Things haven't been that exciting here at the Riddle house lately. We are always working on the yard, I'm riding in the mornings 4-5 days a week, Allen has worked 12 days straight, we go to Dr. appointments, I go to mutual, Allen plays basketball, I give riding lessons and the kids grow faster than we can manage to keep up with. I have been taking pictures of us along the way, though. Here's some of the more recent day to day happenings around our place:

Lexi dressed up for church on Mothers' Day. She was singing to me in the last picture.

I took the girls for a walk around the arena. Tell me why we bought a special double stroller?
I think she's outgrown the whole bouncer thing.
Here's Lexi getting Mia dressed for "church". She was really trying to shove Mia's foot into those shoes.
Once she got Mia's "hat" on, she was finally ready for church.
Think she's having at tough time adjusting?

Chillin'

3 comments:

marti said...

is Mia the missing member of Devo? she looks ready to "Whip It"!

Unknown said...

Way cute pictures! I love Lexi singing; Lexi finds a way to climb into everything; yes, Addie has out grown the bouncer; and Mia is one of a kind! Lexi cracks me up! Addie is adorable!

Poetry of Life said...

I can't believe how much Addie has grown! You have to save all of those singing moments so when Lexi goes on American Idol you can replay them all on national TV.

About Me

My photo
What started as a way to communicate with far away friends and family has become a place for this horse trainer/HR manager turned stay at home mom of 3 girls to hold on to a bit of her own identity. It's my take on the ins and outs, the ups and downs, the thoughts and feelings, the mistakes and triumphs of this family as we bumble our way to eternity.